Saturday 6 August 2011

Pretty Ballerinas on sale.





Im having lunch with my dad today and he owes me a Birthday gift, so I might trick him to accompany me to the Pretty ballerinas store in Rambla Catalunya.
:)
I have had my eyed fixed on a couple of models and Im specially in love with the travel pack of the classic leather black ones. Arent they cute?
UPDATE: bought 2 pairs: the black leather ones and the Oxford in brown (first and last)...sooooo cute! Thanks dad...you spoil me everytime!!!!

Hoy me voy a comer con mi padre y como me debe un regalo de cumpleaños al igual lo enredo para que me acompañe a la tienda de Pretty Ballerinas de Rambla Catalunya.
:)
Hace días que tengo vistas el modelo de viaje de las clásicas de piel negra, no os parecen bonitas? PD. han caído dos pares, las clásicas de viaje en negro y las oxford en marrón!(las primeras y las últimas) Mi padre...que siempre me mima...

No comments:

Post a Comment