Sunday 28 August 2011

How did you come up with the name of your blog Oh gosh! Maycie After Five is such a silly name isn't it? I started my blog as a fun and creative hobby for me to do after work. I get off work at five so that's why I decided to name my blog Maycie After Five. when where you introduced to fashion Ever since my mom let me put together my own daily outfits. Maybe about 4 years old. how do you describe your style I would describe my style as easy and comfortable. I hate looking too fancy. I cringe at the thought. what made you start a fashion blog It's a really nice way to relax after a long day at work. That's why I started. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I don't think I bring anything in particular to the fashion blog world. I'm no fashion journalist for sure. I'm just having fun connecting with people who have a passion for shoes and clothes like I do. how is your style different than everyone else I don't know that my style is different. I'm just a girl from a midsized California town who happens to love fashion. who is your inspiration My style inspiration growing up was my mom and still is. She has the most effortless style I've ever seen. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog That less is more. who is your favorite designer I love Alexander Wang. His designs are so classic but with a twist. Everything I wish my wardrobe to be. what piece is a must have in your closet My husband's grandmother gave me a vintage fur coat that her husband gave her as a wedding anniversary gift way back in the 60s. It holds a special place in my heart. I say it's a must have because it's warm and fuzzy. Everyone needs at least one of those in their closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment