Thursday 18 August 2011

Anthopologie...meh?





I usually look forward the new Anthropologie lookbooks but this year I still havent seen anything particularly appealing in them. Maybe its the whole campaign which doesnt quite say it for me.

I'm still gonna pay a visit to their stores in Dallas in October though, their shop in the North Park mall is one of my favorites (and how cool is that mall?) .

Are you Anthropologie fans?



Normalmente siempre estoy atenta para ver las nuevas campañas de Anthropologie, pero este año aun no he visto nada que me interese particularmente. Quizás son los anuncios o el lookbook de este año, pero no le veo nada especial ni distinto. De todos modos, seguro que al final acabo pasando por la tienda del Northpark mall en Octubre, es una de mis favoritas y siempre me acabo llevando algo....

Vosotr@s sois fans de Anthropologie?



No comments:

Post a Comment