Tuesday 16 August 2011

Super 8

I was 8 years old again last night.

If you are a kid from the 80's and loved "ET" and "The Goonies", dont miss "Super 8". Just dont.

Its refreshing watching a movie with no technology in terms of kids with no cell phones or videogames...where its all about the adventure, friendship and first loves (ok, and some aliens here and there) . And call me nostalgic but the film had that Im-out-in-the-streets-playing-with-my-friends vibe that I kind of miss nowadays. If you ask me, I think I was lucky to be a kid with no internet nor facebook around.



Ayer por la noche volví a tener 8 años.

Si fuisteis niños en los 80's y os gustaron "los Goonies" y "ET", no os perdáis "Super 8". En serio. Es refrescante ver una película sin un mundo tan controlado por la tecnología en términos de niños sin móviles ni videojuegos... Donde todo gira alrededor de la aventura, de la amistad, de los primeros amores (y vale,también de algun extraterrestre de vez en cuando por ahí suelto). Y llamadme nostálgica pero la peli tenía ese aire de estoy-fuera-jugando-en-la-calle-con-mis-amigos que echo de menos hoy en día.

Si me preguntáis, creo que fue una suerte crecer en un mundo sin internet ni facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment