Friday 12 August 2011

Its been awhile...



Hello All my dedicated readers!



I've not been posting here in a LONG time...I'm working on some new things that really don't apply to my old little cyber life here on blogger. So stay tuned for whats next. I will post as a last entry.



In the mean time I'd like you to follow or check out some of my favorite happenings and please leave comments and spread good word to all about all my gems. xo







The most stylish fashion journalist about town, Stephanie LaCava! Follow her from NY to Paris!







My nearest and dearest friend CAYCEE BLACK who designs a fabulous line of her own www.CAYCEEBLACK.com







My cyber buddy Coleen Nika is now a MAJOR contributer at RollingStone Mag! She has her own column "THREAD COUNT" it is where music meets fashion!



Goodnight or day where ever you are.x







No comments:

Post a Comment