Wednesday 17 August 2011

Tina Fey's home

Santa's Little helper.

Does anybody know where I can buy this print?

El pequeño ayudante de Santa Claus.

Alguien sabe donde encontrar este cuadro?



Tina's husband happens to be a surfer, go figure.

Imaginaos, el marido de Tina es un surfero. buen rollito.



The chinese soldier is funny. Creepy, but funny.

El soldado chino este da un poco de miedo, es divertido, pero da miedo.

Do I have to say how much I love these chairs?

tengo que repetir cuánto me gustan estas sillas?



I recently read "Bossypants" by Tina Fey and it was ok, nothing exceptional but ok.

For the American readers out there, I know you know her, for those of you in Europe/Spain who've never watched "30 rock", she's the woman behing that TV show and a very famous comedian in the States (go to youtube and find her impersonation of Sarah Palin, its great).

So I was quite surprised to see her home in design sponge

because I wasnt expecting a place so filled up with light and white tones. I dont know why but I had this idea of her living in a messy--filled-up-with-books-downtown apartment.



Hace poco leí "Bossypants" de Tina Fey, que no estuvo mal. Para aquellos lectores norteamericanos, seguro que la conocéis, para los demás si nunca habéis visto "30 rock", ella es la cabeza pensante que hay detrás y una de las cómicas más famosas en USA (echad un vistazo en youtube a su imitación a Sarah Palin). Así que me he quedado bastante sorprendida cuando su casa ha aparecido en Design Sponge. No sé porqué, pero esperaba una casa oscura, lleno de libros, desordenada y caótica y me he llevado una buena impresión al ver tanta luz y tanta claridad.

No comments:

Post a Comment