Sunday 20 July 2008

Hot New Release: Maitreya


It's always a happy day in the life of this shoe girl when I get the heads up from Onyx LeShelle that a release is forthcoming. And since I had been teased right along with you by a photo of the 'Frenzy', in a version called Banana, a few weeks ago... the frenzy I can assure you was quite real when I caught sight of them on the model's feet during the Footwear Expo Runway Show yesterday. Well, the shelves have been stocked, and here they are in all their amazing-ness, beautifully made, unsurpassed attention to texturing and detail... ladies and ladies, we have a winner on our hands... err... toes!

Maitreya has gone as far as creating 4 unique style ways for the shoes; Trends, Blends, Fresh and Balanced, below I have shown just a few of my absolute favorites. There are bright hot 80's inspired shades, classic Black & White, and plenty of fresh neutrals to suit every taste. There is a wrinkled and a smooth upper variation, and they come with a resizable pair too. Selected styles are available at the Footwear Expo Booth, the full range is available at the mainstore.



Visit Maitreya soon, try a demo... see for yourself what the Frenzy is about!

I am wearing; Minnu Skin, Novocaine Hair, AOHARU Dress, Bangles by Fresh Baked Goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment