Wednesday 30 July 2008

Angel Lust at Henri Bendel,The Trendy Tresses Show

This past week I had the privilege of showing and selling my hair wear collection at Henri Bendel once again at the front of the store in the atrium. This show was a rather big deal for a company as small as Angel Lust to be featured in,alongside other newbies Basha Shaindy and the already established such as Jennifer Behr.




Being able to participate in an event that included celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves who was consulting women all day in the front window as he was launching his new hair care line that I highly recommend to anyone looking to spice up their lock life.


A very special thanks to all the staff in store and at corporate who've helped make all this possible for me and dote on me when I get all flustered and of course my publicist and sales rep Mylan Bui and Jowita Kurowskie. I look forward to doing all this during the holidays with all of you.

Michael Palladino (director of client and studio services)it was an honor to recieve a compliment from you about all my pretty little creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment