Tuesday 8 July 2008

A day in the life of Kristen May



Dear Diary,
My House has turned into a head band making factory. So I felt the need to work in my studio Sympathy For The Kettle...The rent is decent one iced chocolate rose chai is $6, and a lavender lemonade is $4. those are my monthly dues approximately 50 dollars a week's rent. One day I will have a real studio....


I finished up and checked my email at home and surprise Mylan Bui my prodigy/publicist sent me note that Katy Perry would like to wear a few Angel Lust head candy. Agyness Deyn should be wearing Angel Lust I thought. So it's a good thing I ran into her later on.

Later on my friend's Reno Bo and Marc Philippe Eskenazi where playing for Albert Hammond Jr. at the Virgin Mega-store before they leave for Australia and Japan. I think I was probably the oldest person in the audience which consisted of teenagers,Agyness,and Casey a cool chick I helped get in she works at Teen Vogue and loved my headbands.


Albert Hammond Jr at Virgin Mega-store 2008 from angel lust nyc on Vimeo.

Random girls recognized me from myspace and my flickr account, so wow the internet has really changed the way of the social hip world!!! I better start getting my web page updated. Saving my pennies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment