Tuesday 8 July 2008

Artist/fashion designer Erna Leon

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Erna Leon
Date: Jul 7, 2008 8:10 PM


I'd love to invite you and a guest to the last day of my Solo Art Exhibition ~ "Lucid Dreaming" with a special performance from an Australian band "Tamarama" - check them out at www. tamaramamusic. com

Opening Cocktail/Champagne reception will take place:
on Thursday, July 17th @10:00 pm (sharp).


MANSION - 530 West 28 street (bet 10th and 11th avenues)


Please make sure to RSVP@ERNALEON.COM

All the entertainment, open bar, performances - free (just mention you're there for Erna Leon's Event @the door).



It will be an amazing night and i hope you'll be able to join me for my last solo exhibition in 2008.

Also i'll be celebrating my long awaited freedom and my new welcome to America status, those who know me personally - know exactly what i'm talking about ;)

Thank you!
Love and magic lights,
Erna Leon
www. ernaleon. com

ErnaLeon July 17th with Tamarama
l_5bb48bcecdeba4f0b569bf532a3065f6

No comments:

Post a Comment