Saturday 26 July 2008

Footwear Expo Update: Hays Uriza


Well Footwear Expo is in it's final hours, and if you haven't gone to take a look yet... just get your butts on over there! Not only will your purchases make your feet happy, but with proceeds benefiting the ASPCA, you can make some animals happy too!

So here is my last feature post for the expo, and my apologies to any vendors who had new releases or items they hoped I would get to. In any case let's discuss these sexy, shiny shoes from Hays Uriza which I found completely irresistible. The Cyndi are part fetish, part mainstream and all the way hot... the shape and glossy looking textures make me giddy! They come in a variety of rich jewelled tones, and might just be enough to get you to the store to see the rest of this amazing creators items.

Visit Hays Uriza at Footwear Expo, or at the mainstore here.

I am wearing; PXL Skin, Boon Hair, Honey Kitty Dress, Fleur Gloves, Preen Stockings, Violet Voltaire Crown.

No comments:

Post a Comment