Thursday 4 June 2009

Pink sunglasses, zebra pants


I met this Italian guy (I forgot to ask his name...) yesterday afternoon while walking with my boyfriend next to the beach. We went there to shoot some photos for his blog and found one also for mine. Besides my love for Italians, I really like when boys wear pink. It always drag my attention and affection, I'll try to explain why.
In general, girls have the legitimacy to wear items that are considered manly whether the opposite is not as popular. Some trivial examples are: a girl wearing pants is far more common than a guy who is wearing a skirt, a girl with sneakers compered to a guy on heels or a woman wearing blue compered to a man wearing pink. see what I mean?
I think that wearing pink sunglasses and zebra pants, of course, takes a nice amount of courage
and that is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment