Sunday 21 June 2009

More from Resort 2010

Some more collections I was feeling:

ADAM, oh, ADAM. With every collection, this line grows on me. First, I love the shoes. They look precarious, but they are pretty, pretty, pretty. Next up is the embellishment -- the chunky thread (?) on the dress and the beading that is repeated on the sweater and belt shown here... I'm not exactly sure where the ADAM girl is going, but it doesn't really matter. These are pieces that can be worn in all climates. Don't you want that coat?


Rachel Roy is usually hit or miss for me -- I either love or hate her collections. This time around, I'm a fan. I really appreciate the bright colors and nude heels, and the zippered suit is my favorite. I believe there's a slit under the arm there? The more I think about it, the more I love this detail recently seen at Comme des Garcons (and much less professionally done on a cardigan of mine).


As tired as I thought I was of gray, navy blue and white, Doo.Ri has changed my mind for the better. Yes, these are neutrals, but inventive shapes keep them from being utterly boring. Rather, these pieces are truly refreshing. Also, I'm a sucker for interesting/crazy collars and lapels.

More to come!

Photos from www.style.com. Attempts at good Photoshopping by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment