Sunday 24 July 2011

Standing Tall in SLink

I know you've missed seeing my pretty little toes for a few days, so I am back in the Shaz Platform from SLink, a nice high thong wedge. It comes in great textile options and colors, a few of which are shown here. Cute embellishments like the sunny floral details and even a tribute to Kermit, a fun little frog that clings to the strap, and fabric or woven soles, are great optionals.
I adore the updated SLink HUD and the nail polish options included, you will find that getting a great match is very important, and although the join to the avatar leg is very nicely designed, depending on the leg highlight on the skin you wear, you will likely see a subtle shift in tone. I found the slight difference was not enough to worry about, and certainly from normal viewing distance, barely noticeable. I love the look of these shoes!
The stuff;

Shoes: SLink, Shaz Platform (White Denim & Others).

Skin: PXL, Gaia SunKissed (NE MEB FR C2).
Hair: LeLutka, Shoop (Harvard).

Top: Miamai, Gaia (Dark Blue).
Skirt: Emery, Pleated Victoria (Nasur).
Accessories: M.R.M. Color Wood Bangle, G Field Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment