Wednesday 17 November 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog At first I named it "Etc." but finally decided to simply put my name, like a copybook, or more like a notebook. Because it's what it actually is. Adeline Raponwhen where you introduced to fashion Very early, because of my mum, but I've been more interested in my 14th year, I think. how do you describe your style I'm very into baggy tops, and very skinny bottoms. I love simple things, and lots of jewelery.what made you start a fashion blog Started with Lookbook.nu actually, I posted my LB pics on my blog, which was at first a photo blog, and now it's kind of a fashion-relate blog what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Inspiration to some people, they say, which makes me really happy.how is your style different than everyone else I don't know. I really don't know. I just try not to lose myself in trends. who is your inspiration My mum, Lulu http://luluandyourmom.blogspot.com/, Panache http://panache-halloweentown.blogspot.com/, the Olsen twins, and many more... what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I'd like them to feel that they're in my little universe, they're in my head, in my notebook. how is your favorite designer I don't really follow fashion weeks or anything, so i can't really answer. what piece is a must have in your closet An oversized woolen sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment