Tuesday 23 November 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog To be honest, it just randomly came up when i was trying to think of a blog name that described my feelings of my presence in this world at that time. Haha i don't literally sleepwalk but i just felt that alot of us are living as if we are sleepwalking, not exactly clear of what we are doing from day to day, yet we are stuck in a world of orderly patterns and regular routines just like 9 to 5.
when where you introduced to fashion I was very much interested in fashion since i was a young girl, i didn't know the trends though, i just loved looking at the beautiful clothes and imagined how they would look like on me. how do you describe your style I don't think i have a style and i don't like to stick to one, i just wear whatever i like for that particular day.what made you start a fashion blog Haha, it wasn't supposed to be a fashion blog! it started out as a personal blog of mine, it was just at one point of time when i began to blog more about my clothes then it got noticed more. I still blog about a lot of other things now, other than fashion :)what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I don't think i have that much of an influence yet, or any kind of contribution in that sense. i just hope that this is another new source of inspiration for any fashion lovers out there.how is your style different than everyone else hmm i seriously don't know. haha, people need to answer that for me! who is your inspiration I love fashion bloggers like Lisa Olsson and Erika Altosaar. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog 'She makes me wanna do something about what i am wearing today!'who is your favorite designer I don't follow designer brands but if i had to choose that would be Alexander Wang! what piece is a must have in your closet A really really comfy cardigan :)
sleepwalks nine to five
facebook
chictopia
lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment