Wednesday 18 August 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog My name is Martina so I just put an article before my name , and here we have " La Martina"when where you introduced to fashion Probably when I was born! I have always loved fashion since I was a child. I liked to put on me dress and make some look. It was a game, now too but I wish it will be a job!
how do you describe your style My style is a chameleon! I can be classy or rock it depend... actually I prefer the glam rock ! Probably cause I love to share what I think about something in the fashion system and to share my view of style. what made you start a fashion blog Probably cause i love to share what i think about something in the fashion system and to share my view of style. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world I really don't know! right now I'm just doing everything that I like! If it will be an inspiration I'll be glade of it!
how is your style different than everyone else not everyone can be classy and wear studs in the same day! I can! I don't wanna be presumptuous but this is about me, not many people are able to do it. who is your inspiration So many! Alexa Chung, Sienna Miller, Kaya Scodelario, Kate Moss what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want to give a good impression about the fashion system. I like when I receive emails from my followers with compliments and congratulations for my style! who is your favorite designer Actually Chanel, but if we are talking about commercials brand I have to say Guess by Marciano.what piece is a must have in your closet Studded shoes, studded bags, studded bracelets, I mean Studs! Never forget to wear Heels!!!!!

Lost in Denim - Styling Day pt. 4
Uploaded by lostinfashion. - More lifestyle, fashion and how-to videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment