Tuesday 31 August 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog there is also a song called „Hot Gossip“ by Robots in DisguFirst I came up with the name „HotGossip“. I don’t know why, it just crossed my mind and ise, which is one of my favorite bands. But after a two months I got a little annoyed by the name and it didn’t fit with myself. In fact, I got a more personal one and now I call it „ViCreative“, a combination of my name and how I am. when where you introduced to fashion I was always in touch with fashion since I was born. My mother was in the fashion sector herself and had her own children’s collection. That’s also where I got my beautiful dresses from. I have to admit that it took me a while to find my own style and the courage to wear crazier pieces. By the time, I’m glad I’ve found my style – but I’m always open for changes. how do you describe your style It’s a mix of casual and elegance. I always like to spice simple outfits up with great pieces of accessory and not to mention with heels. Although I’ve got to say that I usually don’t wear heels during the day, because I’m always on the move and I’m still not used to wear them. Sometimes my outfits are more flippy but always very colorful. Lately I’ve been discovering my mother’s closet and try to mix old vintage pieces with my pieces. what made you start a fashion blog My father’s cousin, who is a designer for one of the world’s best designer, had her own fashion blog. So I thought why I shouldn’t do it myself as well. I’m living in South Tyrol, which is in the north of Italy, but blogger are rare. It suddenly came to my mind. I started blogging a little, but I barely got some feedback. I cancelled my blog, but after some days I recovered it and started to be serious about it. what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Fresh and inspiring looks – that’s maybe the best to describe ViCreative. I’ll see how my blog is progressing – of course I hope to get more readers in order to be able to make bigger projects. how is your style different than everyone else That’s a tough question. Check out my blog and you’ll see ;-) who is your inspiration Almost everything. My mother influences me a lot – with her style, personality and honesty. Love her. Every new day inspires me.
>what impression do you want to leave on the people that visit your blog That’s tricky. I don’t know. Everyone has to form a view of it individually. However, I definitely want to leave a positive impression of them.
who is your favorite designer Karl Lagerfeld is a genius, but I also like other unknown designers like Cheap Monday, Volcom, Nikita. My favorite designer for bags is Miu Miu. And I definitely go for Zara, H&M and ASOS. what piece is a must have in your closet
Jeans and skirts. I have dozens of them. I’ll show you them soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment