Monday 9 November 2009


how do you describe your style Right now it's slightly undone with smokey eye make-up and chunky accessories...but it's constantly changing. :)



what made you start a fashion blog Last summer I was bored and had been reading so many fashion blogs I thought I would start my own.

what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world My goal is not really to "bring" something to the fashion blog world...I just enjoy sharing outfits and inspiration with anyone who cares to check on my blog. :)


how is your style different than everyone else I usually follow my own instincts when it comes to putting together outfits and don't attempt to completely recreate another person's outfit/style.

who is your inspiration I pull inspiration from lots of different sources!

what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I don't really have a particular "goal" in what my readers take away from my blog. Whether they love it or hate it, I appreciate everyone who stops by and comments and enjoys fashion as much as I do!

Thanks so much,

Melissa Sex & Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment