Thursday 15 October 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog: Its how I SEE the world and beyond..JaneMary is also the name of the girl I always draw in my illustrations and the initials of JaneMary: JM stands for Jennifer and Jowy Maasdamme (me and my sister)

when where you introduced to fashion: since forever...fashion and art have always been in my life, my mom has the most beautiful dresses and shoes and is such a chic and unique lady, she draws very well too.

how do you describe your style:
I do a lot of vintage shopping and reconstructing old stuff, I don't like to work the same look for too long.
what made you start a fashion blog:
ya know .. I dont remember what made me start.. I just woke up one day and made my blog..
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world:
fashion to me is just a very fun time and it doesnt have to be more than that, people all over are hungry for fun..so am I.
how is your style different than everyone else:
Dunno.. I guess I like to capture the idea of fantasy and reality, making sense isnt really that important to me.
who is your inspiration: my soulmate:
my sister (photographer of the blog) what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog:
The feeling of being a child, playing dress up, the endless possiblities of expressing yourself through art.

i see Jane-Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment