Friday 23 October 2009

" a few questions that i need to know ! how u could ever hurt me so ? i need to know what i've done wrong, and how long it's been going on.. was it that i never paid enough attention.. or did i not give enough affection, not only will your answer keep me same, but i'll know never to make the same mistake again.
you can tell me to my face,
or even on the phone,
you can write in the letter,
either way i have to know...
did i never treat you right ? did i always start the fight. either way i'm going out of my mind, all the answers to my questions i have to find.....

my head spinning, i'm in the daze, i feel isolated, don't wanna communicate, i take a shower, i will scour, i will run..... find peace of mine, the happy mine, i onced owned, yeah !

i'll keep searching, deep within my soul, for all the answers, don't wanna hurt no more, i need peace gotta feel at ease, need to be... free from pain, going insane my heart aches, yeah ! "

Never Ever by All Saints..

No comments:

Post a Comment