Tuesday 11 May 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog Well I wanted to stay anonymous so I didn't want to use my name in my blog title and also I wanted the title of my blog to be close to me, so I came up with Bohemian Chic because I adore that style. when where you introduced to fashion Quite late I think, I used to be a big horsebackriding fanatic so I didn't have much time for anything else! Later when I moved to Amsterdam and started studying I really became more aware of Fashion, how do you describe your style A bit of everything I guess, but as my blog title says I love to go bohemian, I love to mix prints, wear colors, have a weak spot for flowers prints & mix expensive fashion with secondhand clothing. I'm a big fan of embellishment, sequins & studs, I just like to look different but sometimes simple is fine too, I almost never go for full black.. what made you start a fashion blog I used to watch fashion blogs from time to time and at some time I thought Why don't I just start a blog myself? And that's how I started, At first I thought were did I get myself into?? I didn't understand anything( I'm really hopeless with computers & internet) but things worked out just fine after a lot of blogging! what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world My style, each style & blog is unique so in that way we are contribute something to the fashion blog world how is your style different than everyone else Well everyone is unique, you can wear the same zara or H&M jacket as someone else but everyone wears it differently who is your inspiration I love the Olsen Twins, They really dare to look different & other bloggers give me a lot of inspiration as well what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog It would be nice to inspire people, I just want to make people feel good when they visit my blog who is your favorite designer Isabel Marant, Antik Batik, Kenzo & Missoni what piece is a must have in your closet

BOHEMIANCHIC from chris evans on Vimeo.

Can't live without my leather biker jackets & my sequin jackets! It go's with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment