Sunday 2 May 2010

how did you come up with the name of your blog I love to jump from tumblr to tumblr and save some beautiful inspirational pictures on my computer. When I was browsing I saw a beautiful photo on tumblr with an old wooden house which had “Le Happy” written on the roof. I loved how both words looked together and then I decided to name my blog after that.
when where you introduced to fashion Well, introduced wouldn’t be the right word. I discovered fashion by myself when I was a little kid. I used to match every garment since I was 4. My mom left me alone in my room, so that I choose by myself what to wear. She says I always wore crazy and matching outfits. how do you describe your style I would describe it as the combination of hippie, vintage, grunge and gothic. Yeah, I love almost every single style out there. I can’t mention just one trend because I wouldn’t be sincere. I can’t follow a single label because my temper changes continuously. However, I have been always leaning more towards dark colors so I kind of wear the dark side of every style. I only dress up with clothes that look good on me and the shape of my body. Always.
what made you start a fashion blog I wanted to start a blog a while ago; however I was insecure of how often I would write and how fun it would be as I thought I wouldn’t receive feedback from other readers. When I got back from a trip with a new camera I knew it was the right time to start posting! And it has being going really well, I really appreciate every single reader.
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world If anything, a little bit of my taste. I also love to inspire young girls to wear whatever they want to anytime, anywhere.

how is your style different than everyone else As said before, my style is a combination of every single style, and that is what makes it different. It is easy to end up having the same combination as somebody out there but the hair, accessories, body shape, kinds of fabrics and every other thing that is reachable by the eye are also what makes the whole style to emerge. So yeah, that’s pretty much it.
who is your inspiration I love Brigitte Bardot, Edie Sedgwick, Janis Joplin and Alice Dellal. Also some bloggers inspire a lot, such as, Lisa Olsson, Rumi Neely and Rosa Fiona Bettina. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want pretty much to express my style and personality and simultaneously entertain and inspire people as much as they inspire me. how is your favorite designer I don’t have one. what piece is a must have in your closet I love my Leather jacket.



No comments:

Post a Comment