Thursday 3 December 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog The word "perfect" is of the title of a song of Simple Plan, it is one of my favorite songs! I wanted this word to be part of the name of my blog!I chose Perfect Disorder because it defines me very well! My life is a perfect disorder!!
how do you describe your style My style ... mmm ... I suppose that it is the style of the street... Yes, yes! Street style!;) But i don't follow a specific style, if i like something i buy it! what made you start a fashion blog I love the world of fashion! A friend gave to me the idea and here I am!
what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Puff ... the truth is that I don't think that i contribute a lot, I'm not Coco Chanel! But it is a way of expressing ... for saying it somehow! how is your style different than everyone else Each brings his own style his personal touch, because of it my style is different from the rest!
who is your inspiration My inspiration, as I said before, many magazines and street fashion! what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog I want to show a little of my life and how much I love fashion. I hope that the people like my blog!

X.OX.O.
KALE







No comments:

Post a Comment