Thursday 20 August 2009

This is the topping of fashion Sundae's...check out my girl Nicole of "CHERRY MAGAZINE".... how do you discribe your style? it's mixed up and it changes ALL THE TIME :) haha




align="center">what made you start a fashion blog- oh? I had a love for writing as well as fashion but I didn't have time for a full time internship at a fashion magazine so I started the blog to satisfy my intense cravings to write about fashion.



">what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? hm, the fashion blog world is so vast sometimes I wonder if I bring anything new at all. But I would like to think that it is my own view and experimentation of fashion from a slightly more budget point of view. Plus, I like to showcase the styles and fashion talents in Singapore.

how is your style different than everyone else? I won't say it's completely different, but I guess it's unique because it's me? Haha, the person wearing the outfit is more important then the outfit itself because he/she brings the outfit to life and adds personality to it. who is your inspiration? Usually strangers I meet on the street or see on street style blogs what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? I want them to feel happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment