Tuesday 25 August 2009

how did you come up with the name of your blog?my blog came from eating the "juicy fruit" whilst thinking of a blog name. how do you describe your style?
My style would probably be a mix of grunge, chic, vintage. There's never really a particular style as I just dress to what I feel :)




what made you start a fashion blog? I wouldn't consider my blog a fashion blog as it's a mixture of my life, what goes on around me, my likes/dislikes, rants but occasionally I'd throw in my opinions on different fads, trends, outfits, purchases. :) what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world? The fact that you don't need YSL, Balenciaga, Alexander Wang or Phi to look good. how is your style different than everyone else? I wouldn't say it's different .. lol who is your inspiration? Definitely Fashiontoast, Alexa Chung and Erin Wasson. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog? I'd like to leave the impression that I'm not the world's best dresser nor do I have the best style but I dress according to what I like. I'd also like to be a little inspirational with the photos I take :)
Xo
Tatiana

No comments:

Post a Comment