Saturday 21 February 2009

Elise Overland, Diane von Furstenberg, Daryl K, Cynthia Rowley, Behnaz Sarafpour

What's cool about this collection is that it's mostly leather! Even the purple jacket and other pieces that look like lamé. I'm impressed at how slouchy and comfortable the leather clothes look. Crazy!

Another great collection from New York Fashion Week. Von Furstenberg stepped away from her signature wrap dresses and scored BIG. The "ethnic" prints mixed with pom-pom topped hats give off a modern hippie look... somehow it really works. I'd love to dress like this come fall! (Well, really, as soon as possible.)

Here are the spats everyone's (by everyone, I mean bloggers like Jane from Sea of Shoes) have been talking about. I didn't really like them before, but here, they actually look okay. I still won't be wearing leather spats any time soon, though. I love, love, love the light gray suit; it'd actually be great for the office/casual/whateverrrr.

Doesn't this collection work perfectly with Christian Cota's? It's like the older sister to his younger one. Love it!

Gradated fur, ombre shoes, Galaxy-esque dresses and cut-outs galore. Mmm.

Photos: style.com. Collages by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment