Sunday 22 February 2009

Caycee Black Fall 2009

Hello readers and thank you for your patience. I'd like to introduce to you the lovely Caycee Black! She has been seen here before,but now she is launching her own clothing line. Caycee is my ballerina loving sidekick chick. Together she and I hunt down inspiration at the image library,drink tea and toast over our drafting tables with pink champagne!!! I hope you love some of these looks as much as I do. And if you are a buyer you may contact her via Ju Ju showroom:

JUJÚ The Showroom & JUJÚ The PR
270 Lafayette Street, Suite 505
New York, NY 10012
JUJU Main: +1.212.219.0030
Fax: +1.646.607.7985
www.JuJuTheShowroom.com


My life is a collage of paintings, films, ballet and digging for
treasures in my grandmother’s closet. The shadows of film noir
seep through my mind as desaturated scenes of events that
have yet to unfold. Tulle and organza are a canvas on which my
paintings take flight. The trees in the park cast shadows over the
etched sidewalks and turn to ink dripping down my wall.
I am enveloped inside each silhouette of my collection.

-Caycee Black




No comments:

Post a Comment