Wednesday 8 October 2008

StyleCard: Pixel Mode


A Sunday full of events to attend and all of them back-to-back, this calls for a simple and elegant look that is prim friendly, stylish and has a bit of personality. I started with the great black dress from Cachet, you may not be a system skirt fan, but I totally am, all it takes is a skirt version of your shape and you get a sleek sexy look. I left off the oversized pockets and went with a great contrasting belt from M * A * ii * K * I , then added a matching necklace. Then it was about finding a shoe with a colourful punch to finish the look.

I have so many great shoes, but none of my fuchsia or pink shoes really did it, and then I found these, I did not even realize that Tya Fallingbridge of Pixel Mode had sent these over, but the colour and style matched so perfectly. The Kavika Sheen are a great satiny looking platform pump with an option of a tied strap or none at all. Beautifully shaped and well textured, the Kavika Sheen have nice height and an attractive retro feel.

Take a look at these and more great footwear over at Pixel Mode.

The Stuff; Redgrave Skin, ::69:: Hair, Cachet Dress, M * A * ii * K * I Belt, Necklace by Ume Mode, Shoes by Pixel Mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment