Saturday 11 October 2008

Juliette has a gun and Mademoiselle Chat Chat paints a pretty picture!!!



Dear Luxury please don't leave us, We'll try our best or at leas I will to keep you all alive. The beauty that we bring into the world may at time seems superficial. But at the end of the day we are creatives fed a beautiful talent by God meant to be nurtured. If I end up on the streets I vow to still create beauty if even on the lowest budget possible...It is my calling. Some people in my family don't get this fully, Me that is. That is the tragedy of Right brains that cannot comprehend the left brained.

Enjoy my new French Darling Mademoiselle Chat Chat's work.


Sorry I haven't been writing so much darlings, I needed a break from the big city...I hope all of you will join me on MODE PASS a darling French Fashionista networking site!!!

In a time of economic crises I really wonder how it'll affect the luxury business of the big cities. Henri Bendel opened up in 1865 I believe,survived the Great Depression and other difficulties. I suppose the Rich the absolute real rich need us designers to exist because they generally get richer as the poor get poorer. Please share your thoughts with me....Thank you to all who have been buying my headbands, I love you for allowing Angel Lust to consistently stay alive. I must be doing something right.



I'm not sure if I've ever posted one of my new favorite luxury perfume brands yet but here it is. Juliette Has a Gun !!! Its like seduce to kill. SO EFFING HOT!!! Depending on your mood, you have your pick of two scents. Lady Vengeance or Miss Charming. For 110 dollars a bottle you can smell like a sexy thriller killer.

***A note to my Stalker out there I am not afraid to use knives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment