Monday 20 June 2011

Hunger Games

Well, I just couldnt help myself.
The Stephen King's short stories are too frightening (ask Mr Octopus, I came home so stressed a couple of nights ago he couldnt believe it was because of the book) so Ive put them aside momentarily and Ive started the Hunger Games today.
So far its a page turner, so my bet is that I'll be done with the trilogy by the end of the week.

Vale no he podido evitarlo.
Las historias cortas de Stephen king daban demasiado miedo (y sino, preguntadle al sr Pulpo, hace un par de noches llegué super estresada a casa y no podía creerse que fuera por el libro) así que los he dejado de lado momentaneamente y he empezado la trilogía de "the Hunger Games".
De momento estoy completamente enganchada, así que no creo que tarde mucho en acabarme los tres.

No comments:

Post a Comment