Wednesday 20 October 2010

1 big reason why you should buy denim and t-shirts before January

Basically, the price of cotton is expected to rise come 2011. Just Google "cotton prices will rise" and you'll see a number of articles suggesting that.

Do you care that some clothes are going to be more expensive? Personally, I don't really buy graphic tees anymore, and I refuse to buy completely plain shirts or shirts with details that I could easily DIY. That leaves jeans and other things made of cotton... I don't usually pay more than $60 for a pair of jeans, and I also don't shop a lot, so I'm not too concerned about this whole price increase. I'd only really care if it were to go from like, $60 to $120 for the same pair!

Maybe we should stock up on luxury denim, then?

No comments:

Post a Comment