Saturday 14 March 2009

COCO-licious!


Short and sweet. COCO has released these adorable loafer mules, a style I love and own a few pairs quite similar to in first life. They come in multiple colors, but I was most drawn to this sweet pink pair. This is just the kind of casual outfit I love, the Ankle Pants in Nougat, also from COCO are a slim leg pant with small cuff, they come with a matching belt that has a leather-like texture and two oversized pouch pockets. My tee was a must have item from Toastface, gotta love cupcakes! The hair is DejaVu, the Sista style which is cute and fun, with the finishing touch is the adorable Cuppy Cake Bracelet and Necklace from Violet Voltaire. All poses used are from relative newcomer Rogan Diesel at Diesel Works who is doing some great things, I can't wait to see more!

Visit COCO for a serving of these sweet soles!

No comments:

Post a Comment