Friday 20 March 2009

Angel Lust goes to LA LA LAND!!!


I'm collaborating with Wildfox Couture!!!

Wild fox is sex,dreams and vintage appeal on a pretty girl. All things good and inspirational about the 60's and 70's lie within the graphics. Starlets,dreamers,and party girls alike wear Wildfox Couture on a sunny or rainy day any where in the world...

Angel Lust Bow available here.
wildfox and Angel Lust
wildfox and Angel Lust - by Kristen76 on Polyvore.com

I was so excited to get an email via facebook from designer Kimberley Gordon of Wildfox Couture formerly known as White Horse Couture!!! She created her company along with her best friend Emily Faulstich. The inspiration is drawn from Native American art work,vintage rock t-shirts. I've been looking for a reason to go bi coastal this may be it!!!

Kimberley wanted to know if I'd be willing to lend some bows out to her upcoming shoot this weekend. "Of Course I do!"... I fell in love with the wild and trippy photo shoots posted online back a few months ago after reading about Wildfox on a few fashion blogs here and there.

Read the Wildfox Blog or Shop their T-shirts online today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment