Friday 9 January 2009

Kristen 2009

Pictured here hairstylist Ayumie with Patricia Field

So it being a new year I have decided to be a new kind of woman. I've changed my signature scent (However I am still keeping my old signature scent for night). And today kiddies I chopped my luscious locks into long bangs!!! Ayumie my hairdresser never fails me or anyone. She does everything AMAZING and is licensed in any hair specialized trade you can think of from here to Japan. I recommend her services highly. All you faux blonds out there in NYC this chick can paint you a mean beautiful shade of platinum and keep your hair way conditioned like no one else!!! Now if you visit the House of Field Salon you can get the most killer hair extentions done with Great Lengths Hair.Any way to read more about my hairstylist Ayumie click here.Tell me what you all think of my new look!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment