Saturday 17 January 2009

ATTN: film students and professionals$$$ job perhaps.


By the team of Jamie Nelson!!!

VISIT : angellustpr.blogspot.com


Dear Luke, Danie lle, PJ Allis on. . . .And potential talent. . . . heres an opportunity tunity to get yours elf out there !!! be more googl eable ,get recognitio n, and meet indus try peopl e....

I get 250 to 300 hits a day on my blog. 150 at the very least . I want to start video blogging with people such as yours elf and makin g beaut iful art about what I do think stuff like what you do meets prett y Angel Lust meet shame less self promotion your films . #3 to five mins long.


I am offer ing one trial right now and will pay 15 dolla rs for the first . If it works out well the price will pick up to and extra 75 dolla rs a month ( extra spend ing cash) . . . tell me what you think films tress peeps . Negotiatins are possible depending on your experience ls.

watch below!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnQVZcq4I_Y


http://www.youtube.com/user/daniellebrooke








or







the first video would just be a short 2 min trial and very littl e cash kinda like a test. . . just like 10 dolla rs but if the hits are amazi ng on my accou nt natur ally a littl e more rewar ds. You all are talen t conne cted and exper ience so event ually I would like to pay someo ne 150 to 200 a month to do this regul arly. ..

I will use all my conne ction s to get you the expos ure I can PROMI SE! !! Get back to me kiddi e talen ts!!!

email me for a meet up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment