Friday 12 September 2008

Thanks to Stylehive.com for covering me with my girls at Gossip Girl Nights!!!

Last night I headed over to Gossip Girl Nights, appropriately held at a little Upper East Side spot called Pop Lounge. The weekly, fashionindie-sponsored event is the kind of thing that makes me wish I lived in NYC, or at least visited more. Every Monday a different designer from the show is featured. This week's event showcased Angel Lust by Kristen May, an adorable line of headbands and bows that are perfect for turning up the charm on your sweet (and even your not-so-sweet) outfits. The retro-style lounge was ideal spot for indulging in cocktails and appetizers and a few OMFGs, naturally, and when the episode ended I had a chance to chat with the incredibly sweet Kristen herself, along with a few of her friends. Topics ranged from vintage shopping to blogging to grandmas (yup), and my way out i was treated to a gift bag filled with chocolates from the Chocolate Bar at Bendel's (where Kristen's pieces have been showcased) and a few other girly treats. You can find Angel Lust headbands, including the must-have rockstar-inspired Spring 2009 collection at Patricia Field in NYC, revolveclothing.com, and at her Etsy shop. Check out Kristen's blog for more pics from the night, and keep up with her work...psst, her true passion is clothing design!

No comments:

Post a Comment