Saturday 6 September 2008

Angel Lust earrings by 24 Karas




Hey all you can now buy the Angel Lust Logo earrings on etsy. They were created in a collaborative effort with my beautiful jewelry designing neighbor Liz Karas. She is the designer behind her line named 24Karas.Liz handcrafts the better bulk of her sea inspired jewels in the comfort of her own little cozy romantic apartment. Sometimes I go up there while she is sawing away at silver plates. Our pets Jezabelle my pooch and Cocopuff her cat both look alike and surprisingly love each other. You can expect more from us together in the future. I love it now that I am surrounded by such lovely unselfish talented young woman. We are all nurturing each other in an effort to move forward so we can quit our day jobs or freelance work and just pursue designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment