Thursday 14 August 2008

Dopple Ganger Pixie!!!


The most important cosmetic in the art of seduction is scent be it perfume,bath and body gel or a lotion. Every woman must have her own cocktail potion. Scent is the magic spell any strong seductress holds over any man she desires. You can read about it in this book which is available in the Henri Bendel bookshop at the top or buy it online...



I made a new friend who happens to be a faerie princess. We met at my last Henri Bendel trunk show. She was wearing the same Rebecca Taylor dress as I was. I told her she has good taste in cloths and the last time I met a girl wearing the exact same dress as us and ballet flats she became my BFF....Well as the story goes she is an alchemist as well. She creates magical luxury artisanal parfume!!! Celle Adore is her blend of scent, there are 3 to choose from packaged in a pretty glass bottle.


She studied somewhere hidden in France amongst les fleurs to learn this trade and gather her magical potion components. Cell Adore has been featured in New York Magazine and will be available in luxury boutiques this September here in NYC in Europe and Asia....

No comments:

Post a Comment