Wednesday 28 May 2008

Patricia Field for Payless Shoes part 2


Attention all 2000 of Patricia's closest friends that I handed my business card to. I'm posting this up at midnight I just got home. I'm doing it because you all begged me at the party so you better lay the comments down to show thanks. So here we go, UGH!!!! I hate doing the oh you're so fabulous talk...You know I know someone who knows someone who wears Karl Lagerfeld's hand me downs!!!! So I barely post my own pick on this blog since I usually hate the shot but here I am between Alek and Phillipe Blond. Phillipe is a boy by day and bombshell blond chick by night!!!


alt="" />
Now we have the gorgeous Kirsten Dunst look-a-like Noel in Mandate of Heaven, and I'm really jealous that she managed to snag the only vintage concert Led Zep t turned play suite with hoody available. So unfair!!! Carissa Ackerman of Mandate of Heaven and I chatted it up and I congratulated her on her blue tu tu making the Sex and the City display window!!!

Phillipe and David Blond are an awsome couple, they may not look down to earth (I swear they are) but fashion doesn't get less pretentious than this. LOL I told Phillipe he pulls off that Donatella sh*t pretty good,his I mean her friend Alek really found that funny. You see what I mean though, Right?

Do you love the C Louboutin's on Phillipe???

So you can always count on that slutty sensational look at Pat's parties,last year before Pat's birthday I went with Ayumie here, she's my hair-dresser who works at the Pat Field salon and does AMAZING dye jobs and extensions....Anyway people kept yelling out the window of their cars "How Much?" she got mad....

Now here is Guilda the new House of Field intern, she is from Singapore,goes to Parson's and speaks fluent Japanese because she studied there for 3 years...You will appreciate the t-shirt!

Everyone wanted to shut this chick up as she kept screaming you're fabulous I'm fabulous!!! OK we get it. Anyway she told me her name was Barbie Doll. She has hot hair.



I guess I should mention the shoes,but I was pretty much tipsy on cosmos the entire time. Every time I looked up a waiter was above me with a new glass....
FYI thanks to Blair Waldwarf of Gossip Girls even punk rock girls have got the bow look going on,or at least they will. Who are we kidding it never goes out of style!!!




Here we have the lovely Bijou Pepper/Bijou Flowers or whatever her name is this week,lets just call her Valerie. Shes such a pretty little muse....Her friend Clair was quite lovely,a budding songstress from the upper west side...


Every photographer at the extravaganza kept snapping the cameras at these FIT students and floor manager/senior stylist Mars. I believe the young kids made their outfits and are called the Glitter Kids???Sorry I wasn't taking notes this is all by memory.

So if you love my big purple Kristen May Anastasia Bow then buy it from me soon on www.starsandinfinitedarkness.com!!! FYI a big thanks to my fan who just laid a huge order out on that site (my publicist will thank you too cause that is the bill it'll be paying)!!! Enjoy the rest of my pictures party-goers!!!!




Actually its only fair that I dedicate a special section to Andre J who knocked over a shelf of shoes an ran!!! I swear he wasn't even drunk!!!


And here is the rest of the trans-gendered community and Rock-Star Pat Field herself,and other family members or affiliates.









OK gross now that I've belittled my blog to name dropping worse than "Last night's party",go spread the word....BTW here are store picks of the COKE cans an etc...




No comments:

Post a Comment