Sunday 11 May 2008

Legs and Bunnies by CoCo Dolle

I missed the opening to this collaborative effort, fortunately I had Sunday off to stop by and glance at the "Legs and Bunnies" presentation now on exhibition inside EVA.



227 Mulberry Street
New York City, NY 10012
P: 212 925 3208
info@evanewyork.net



Limited edition bunny bags are 45.00 a piece.


In collaboration with EVA, artist CoCo Dolle has created some fine art fashion influenced pieces "Legs and Bunnies"... Sasha the Aussie Gal who was working the boutique when I stopped by mentioned that the idea of the installation was spawned from the idea that its spring time when bunnies emerge from the bushes and bare legs come forward in minnie skirts and short shorts for the sun. You can purchase any of the work ranging from bags to light boxes or paintings, at a cost range between $45 to $4,500.

The price list includes these sweet words of erotic wisdom....

'Bunnies like to nudge my legs,
Bunnies like to put me on edge.

I am the young Bunny
With my powerful legs and deviant sexuality.

Symbol, lavishing for your attention
Bitter rival's hop in place, my position.

I am the young Bunny, the ground dweller,
Yours forever comfortable and easy lover'.

No comments:

Post a Comment