Saturday 26 April 2008

Every Artist has her Muse!!!

I have so many of them,and I feel blessed to know so many beautiful,quirky,crazy individuals of all fields and paths of life. I don't hold any prejudice. The GIRLZ that inspire me remind me of certain parts of my life and others that represent something I can't even grasp. So here are a few of my favorite muse.....


This little Lolita eccentric reminds me of me in my late teens till 22 or so. Wandering the East Village in crazy beautiful mode and chilling out in simple cheap places. simplicity suits me best. I'm an old fashioned gal,and ordinary girl living in an extraordinary world.


My NYC ballerina,turned model turned actress and all time fashionista Kat-Bunny. She's my BFF currently residing in the UK at a posh theater school. She's danced before a thousand eyes and sipped Sophia Coppola champagne in a pink can before a personal audience. Kat has a closet full of vintage prom dresses toe shoes and designer jeans and killer individual taste!!!


To the right is Melissa, a party girl I met while I worked at Betsey Johnson on Madison Ave back in the day. We ran the store like our own personal club house. The boss never came in. She's just a nice art student gal pal from Queens with a quick wit and sick sense of humor!!!


Alison and Catherine Pierce aka The Pierce's...I just turn on their music and the ideas just flow my way hands down, and no effort. Plus I've been into this kind of rock n roll since I was a kid. These 2 chicks have such effortless beauty. When you see them out they probably don't even have any makeup on.

No comments:

Post a Comment