Saturday 26 April 2008

Costumes!

I was hopping around a couple of places trying to help a new guy find some armor and rp stuff and spotted some new to me freebies.

Fandom Project Sweeny

First stop was the Free Fandom Project (Lippert 160, 111, 171). Although we didn't spot the armor that I had previously blogged about here. We did find an awesome Sweeny avatar. I'm not wearing the shape included with the avatar, but it is a guy's av ^.^. ($0, m/f)


Ultimate Super Hero _  Jill

Next we headed off to a couple of the Ultimate Hero (Simpkins 137/242/55) stores and found an outfit for GIRLS!!! I'm not sure who exactly Jill is, but I love her outfit! I'm wearing skin from Spirit (Plush Tau 41, 14, 28), catch the info on either of the two previous posts and hair from Free Speerit(Quest III 155, 150, 22 - rush to get this one). (Ultimate Hero costumes $0 m/f, Spirit skin $1/2 pack f, Free Speerit hair $0 f)

Boxed Heroes _ Female Warrior

Ok, so two strikes the last and final stop (for this post ;) ) did yield him an excellent set of armor and there was also a complete female warrior with skin, hair, and animation overide available (pictured above). The quality on these two offerings from Boxed Heroes (Plush Epsilon 58/57/22) is amazing! ($0 m/f)

Boxed Heroes _ Arabian Warrior

Photos were taken at the Steam Forge (FairChang Lost Isle Sim).

No comments:

Post a Comment