Tuesday 15 March 2011

how did you come up with the name of your blog I didn’t put much thought into my blog name to be honest. I don’t remember why, but I’ve always adored the word “allure” and have used it multiple times in the past, including in my grade 11 marketing and international business project. when where you introduced to fashion

I’ve always admired fashion and found myself browsing through a ton of fashion websites. It wasn’t until my first year in university where I was extremely absorbed into the fashion world and found myself staying up late into the night just to browse through various fashion blogs.

how do you describe your style My style is very simple and feminine. I try to go along with the saying, “less is more”. My closet mainly consists of light pastels, neutrals, and featherweight pieces. what made you start a fashion blog I was inspired after coming across Marta’s blog (With Love Gabrielle), a fellow Torontonian blogger. It wasn’t just her personal style that impressed me but the fact that she came forth and spoke about the most fascinating things! I was interested in finding myself an outlet to express my personal style, as well as my personal, everyday life. I didn’t expect to see my blog grow so much throughout the past two years - I’m extremely thankful for my group supportive readers! what do you think you bring to the fashion blog world Hopefully, something unique and different. I want to prove that by simply recycling old pieces, you can construct ravishing outfits. I also want to gravitate towards showing others that you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars just to put together something fashion worthy. how is your style different than everyone else I can’t really set foot on how my style is different from all the rest since I retrieve inspiration from many different sources, but I believe that it is important to dress according to your personality. who is your inspiration The list is endless, but to name a few: Olivia Palermo, Kate Bosworth, Leighton Meester, and of course, other fellow fashion bloggers. what impression do you want to leave on the people that visits your blog To inspire others to dive into fashion. who is your favorite designer Chloé, even though I only own one item from them. I can’t help but get all ecstatic after a new collection is launched. Their collections are always so gorgeously, well put together. The mix of silks, pleats, whites, and minimalism always grasps my attention. what piece is a must have in your closet Blouses! They’re so versatile and light. You can pretty much work them into every outfit and they can be worn throughout all four seasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment