Friday 11 September 2009

New Things and People

Its Fashion Week and I've been busy going to shows,looking over proofs from passed shoots,keeping up with whose doing what online,and watching Project Runway waiting for Irina Shabayeva to either win a project or murder someone. Anyway all that being said,I've been neglecting this site.

One of my favorite things this week was meeting up with Xenia from Lime Crime Makeup. We've been wanting to chat eachother up for some time now. And we intend to do so in the future. I just wanted to share this precious gem with you. Her blog is a must read. Xenia is a new component to my collection of young beautiful woman who are working indie careers and support one another.

Anyhow I am in the works of starting a new site. I feel that blogger has been a great force for me to start,and this one in particular has helped unite many and help people show their stuff. I will continue to post sparingly here as I work out the new site. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment