Monday 13 July 2009

Beauty Barter and Trade in a Recession!!!


Photo by Jamie Nelson Photography

Times are rough for us all. For the most part money is not coming in for many of us as easily as it has in the past. The cash we do make goes to strictly the basics such as rent and utilities and just swinging groceries. Let alone struggling to succeed as an artist or designer. Which is why it is important for all of us to support one another,work together to make things happen and remember to not measure success by the money we make but by the spiritual leaps and bounds we accomplish artistically or mentally.



I miss luxuries as I'm sure many of you do. I count my blessings. I do want more luxuries in my business and life all together. So with a selected few I've worked out ultra sweet deals where we compensate each other with our talents and trades. I'm willing to make more with new people....



That being said I am willing to trade my designer goods for manicures and pedicures,haircuts and facials or yoga classes etc...I do have paid advertisers on this site but if you work with me I will advertise you for free on a monthly basis if you supply me with a deal as well. Their are all sorts of luxury deals to be made with me or through my parental units, who work with cosmetic lasers to erase scars,acne,hair removal,and even cellulite and facial lines...That's right body sculpting it is called,and my father is one of the only 2 people to own and be certified to practice this specific laser in the NJ area. Those services are however extremely costly so the favors would have to be rather healthy since those services run in the high hundreds to thousands.

leave a comment here or contact angellustnyc@yahoo.com for more info and I will get back to you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment