Friday 22 May 2009

RIP Beautiful Lucy Gordon....





Yesterday chills were sent down my spine when I received an email titled "BAD NEWS",with a link to this story.

PARIS – British actress Lucy Gordon, who appeared in "Spider-Man 3," was found dead in her Paris apartment after apparently committing suicide, French police said Thursday. She was 28.

An autopsy has been ordered to determine the cause of death, though it appeared to be a suicide, said an official with the Paris police headquarters. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of police agency policy, gave no details.

Gordon, who would have turned 29 on Friday, appeared in a dozen films, including as reporter Jennifer Dugan in "Spider-Man 3." She portrays British singer and actress Jane Birkin in an upcoming biopic about Serge Gainsbourg.

It doesn't make sense to me that Lucy would commit suicide,because I knew her. I haven't seen her in a couple of years,but she was always smiling and loved her career and did not lead a sordid life. We used to sit and laugh at the dog park with our pooches and indulge in light conversation. She lived on 7th street directly across from my best friend. I've suffered from mental illness and can pick up when others do as well. I did not get that she did at all. We were all so excited when she got the small part in spider man,when I first met her she had a roll in an art house flick called "Russian Dolls",I was so impressed because her character was nothing like who she was.



I knew Lucy would go far,and it seems that her death is making her more known much faster than her career did. This is sooo creepy that fact in itself,but I am happy that she will be remembered intensely. I pray her pet is alright,my heart goes out to her family.


I can't help believe she was murdered,but either way both suicide or murder are equally tragic and bothersome.



Lucy you will be missed,I missed seeing you walk around our neighborhood in your vintage rock t shirts dressed down all cool with your genuine smile and unstoppable beauty. You were going places and have been to places more than most people ever will be in a longer lifetime. The ironic part is even though you are deceased your memory seems as if it will last forever past most of us all after we're all gone.

Rest In Peace Beautiful kind girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment