Tuesday 23 December 2008

New Muism Pirate boots

Last week Icemocolo from Muism dropped me his latest footwear in the form of the Pirate boots. At first I didn't know what to expect from them, considering they were classed as Pirate boots. I put them on and started to shoot, throwing on a few pieces from Muism for good measure as I always love the clothes from there, and I thought I would see what matches these boots.

I came up with this ensemble as seen below. The latest jeans release from Muism, the VSL jeans, in the damaged style, combined with one of my favorite items in the Yeti coats. Now the first thing that hit me as the sculpty shoes rezzed was the script messages coming on the screen. Now this is silent to others, so you needn't worry, but it is my only gripe with these boots, however that gripe was very soon minimalized when i clicked on the boots and saw the options available to customise the boots looks.
The options to customise the boot straps thus allow you to transform them to fit whatever outfit comes to mind. I like flexibility in clothes and shoes, it is one of the main attributes I look at when purchasing on a budget as being able to adapt for many different looks makes items seem to be much greater value for money and these boots are no exception. So if you are in the market for some nice boots, go and visit Muism and try these on today.

Muism mainstore
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Muism/60/112/23

No comments:

Post a Comment