Wednesday 6 February 2008

Korean Sims - Amorepacific

When I read at the bottom of Creamy's post that there was a Korean sim I was so hooked. I've got a thing for Asian sims, but I have to say I really wasn't that excited. I thought I'd tp over look at some funny hairs and that would be that. Boy was I wrong! These sims had beautiful sceneries along with a lot of great freebies (clothes (f), jewelry (f), masks, fans (f), hairs (m/f), skins (f) and furniture). The free items were either $0 or had a low camp (5-10 min/item) time to obtain. There were also lots of camping spots. So I'm sure this will become a popular sim. Anywho...... Here's my postcards from Amorepacific:

Amorepacific - postcards

There was a tremendous amount of lag when I went to these sims, so if I were you I'd take the hud offered at landing and use it to tp to all the spots. The hud made moving around a lot easier. Also I was stopped by several people in the spa and asked how I was able to camp (receive the massage) to obtain the skins (not for the $L - because you can give massages for the $L) in the spa. And this is how I did it: Underneath the spa there are tea fields- you must walk to the back of the tea fields to harvest (60 sec), once harvested wear the tea leaves, use the board by the tea fields to teleport back up to the spa, once in the spa while wearing the tea leaves touch the blender in the counseling area, the tea leaves will blend and you will receive a gift voucher, wear the gift voucher, go to a massage room and sit on the pose ball that will allow you to receive the massage, after 10 minutes you will recieve the skin that is pictured in that room. You can do this up to 3 times to receive all 3 skins available.

Amorepacific - tea picking
(robe from Bare Rose's women's spa on the Black Cat sim & towel in hair was from the bathrobe available at the Nagaya spa. The hair is from Hair by Cher (?) sl is acting funny so I can't see the creator atm, but if anyone knows the creator/store chime in- It's a former freebie, so only available in the store now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment