Thursday 17 January 2008

Paige on Stage!!!


A couple of nights ago my boyfriend Will Rockwell Scott played at Piano's with Reno Bo, he has an amazing voice. After they were finished I ran in my heels around the block to the Annex to catch my well dressed singer songwriter Paige Wood. Here are some stills from that night. I've always loved Rock and Roll since I was born. My boy and I agreed Paige has the best dressed chicks at her shows. But Reno had our good pals The Pierces at his show, the stunning ladies who got to make a special appearance on "Gossip Girl"!!!

Now here are some pics from Reno's show first up with Catherine Pierce and my boy taken off guard!!!





I had a ton of fun!!! If you want to network like seriously network you need to attend these rock star shows!!! If not for the music mainly. Plus Paige has the best dressed beauties in the audience!!!

It is 7:30 am I can't sleep so the next post will be later dolls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment